THE BOOSTER CLUB
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS CLUB ARE:
1. To improve the facilities at the Minden Recreational Complex by soliciting donations from individuals and businesses.
2. To provide support and develop interest for all programs and activities which promote the athletic excellence, sportsmanship and better personal health.
3. To support the staff of the Minden Recreational Complex.
4. It is not the purpose of the organization to become involved in the day-to-day operations of the Rec. At no point will it be this organization’s purpose to interfere with the polices, methods requirements, or other practices of the Minden Recreational Complex and/ or its administration.
1. The membership of this club shall not be limited. Anyone interested in the over all conditions of the Minden Rec is eligible to join.
2. All members of the Booster Club are encouraged to attend General Membership Meetings, to join committees of the Club, and to bring forth recommendations for the good of the organization.
3. The General Membership is responsible for the election of officers and any amendments to the organization’s Bylaws.
4. No dues are required for membership.
General Membership meetings shall be held quarterly at 5:30pm on the first Tuesday of February, May, August, and November in the MVP Conference Room at the Rec.